best cheat day food

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by michael mckenna, May 15, 2014.

1. michael mckenna

michael mckenna Active Member

ok for those of us who are on specific diets what is your favorite cheat day food and how often do you have a cheat day ?

for me i got really into learning how to make southern fried chicken (way better then kfc) and pizza (ninja turtles influence from childhood)

i made a fun hobby of trying to make them better.

my cheat day is every second saturday when i have my niece over she loves the food i make.

2. Gnarlie

Gnarlie Well-Known Member

Home made Mixed Vegetable Madras with Poppadoms, Mango Chutney, Garlic Naan and Pilau Rice. Oh and a couple of bottles of Chiemseer. If you're gonna cheat, might as well do it properly.

Once a week. Minimum.

3. John Hulslander

John Hulslander Active Member

Beer, ice cream (I make my own thank you) and vitamin G.

4. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

PIZZA. There's a wood oven pizza place in my town and I hit them up every Saturday after a 3-4 hour class. I feel like those days I earned it. :)

5. michael mckenna

that sounds amazing i need to find a recipe for that lol does budweiser work for it ?

6. michael mckenna

yeh 3 to 4 hour class i think that deserves a chinese buffet plus pizza lol. what kind of toppings do you like on your pizza ?

7. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

They normally have a two topping 16 inch pizza for around $11 USD. I don't particularly care for meat so I normally will get onions and olives, but when I did eat meat it was normally pepperoni and something else that changed.

I actually like anchovies on my pizza.

8. michael mckenna

fish on pizza blasphemy lmao just kiddin, im starting to like veggies on pizza

9. John Hulslander

John Hulslander Active Member

They are separate items fwiw.
    Beer ice cream is so so depending on the beer.
    On the whole I am not a fan of Guinness (for whatever reason I get a headache) that being said Guinness Ice Cream is pretty good.

10. Pat Thomson

Pat Thomson Member

My favourite cheat day food by far is homemade apple crumble, made with fresh apples. With a side of locally brewed cider

11. michael mckenna

no custard ? lol

12. Pat Thomson

Pat Thomson Member

Sometimes custard, Sometimes Ice cream, Sometimes cream. Depending on how sweet the crumble is.

13. michael mckenna

that puts me in the mood for apple crumble lol