Changes:

Discussion in 'The Dojang' started by Darrell, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

My friends, good friends, fellow students, and practitioners of Tae Kwon Do:

I am preparing for my 3rd WORLD FALL CLASSIC OPEN hosted by a local Dojo. With respect I say the following: Immediately after I registered for my event I began to have dreams of other Sensei waiting to harshly ridicule my techniques, dreams of people attempting discover innocent looking ways to causes injury without notice, and an increase of people attempting to indirectly provoke my anger. Regardless, I still intend on winning first place, and if my legs are loose, it is going to be really good wins.

2. Anybody

Anybody New Member

Word on the street is that Cobra Kai is gunning for you. They like leg sweeps. The only way to win is to stand on one foot, move your hands away from your face, and do. Jump front kick. Godspeed my friend.

UK-Student likes this.
  3. RTKDCMB

RTKDCMB Active Member

I think it is the screws that are loose.

UK-Student likes this.
  4. Foggy

Foggy Active Member

You could try counter invading their dreams. I find this an effective tactic.

UK-Student likes this.
  5. UK-Student

UK-Student Active Member

Check outside your house. They may be draining your chi at night using specific hand postures. Do not allow this.

Anybody likes this.
  6. Gnarlie

Gnarlie Well-Known Member

Bizarre post. What are we supposed to discuss here?

7. UK-Student

UK-Student Active Member

http://www.goldensundojo.com/WFCmain.html

So it was on October 6. How did you do?

Anybody likes this.
  8. Darrell

Darrell New Member

There weren’t enough competitors for our group; therefore, they called our sparring session exhibitions. Techniques were a little off; however, I found the way. I have nothing else to mention regarding this thread.

UK-Student likes this.
  9. Anybody

Anybody New Member

The worlds gotten smaller. Good luck next year.