Good Evening All

Discussion in 'The Dojang' started by Mike Nickson, May 17, 2013.

1. Mike Nickson

Mike Nickson New Member

Hello All

I am new to this arena and generally new to Forums to be honest. In the TKD world I started Taekwondo in the local school in West Sussex after my older son (aged 6) had a trial and then the wife who had been watching declared she would like a try as well, I of course wanted to try but was not really willing to say and so took her lead and off we went.
    That was a year or so ago now, and all 4 of us now train. Myself 3 times a week, my older son 4 or 5 times a week, My younger son twice and wife once. It is fair to say that it has taken over our lives to a degree and we are loving it. Have lost weight, increased fitness and strength and even confidence and really enjoy classes and the people we meet.

2. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Active Member

Glad to have you here on the forum! Master Fahy

3. ssiidd

ssiidd Active Member

Welcome to the forums, Mike. I am glad you are seeing the benefits of TKD. I am sure the fact that the whole family have something in common to share and experience makes it all even more enjoyable.

4. Mike Nickson

Mike Nickson New Member

Am still loving it and look forward to every class. Not being a big forum guy before I am finding this one a really nice group of people and experiences and so hello all :)

5. John McNally

John McNally Active Member

Hello and welcome, I look forward to seeing your comments, enjoy