Human Weapon - Taekwondo

Discussion in 'The Video Room' started by Kevin, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

Human Weapon was a TV show that shown in 2007. The hosts Jason Chambers and Bill Duff travelled around the world to look at 15 different martial arts. The very last episode, before the show was cancelled, focused on Taekwondo.

Below you will find the full episode (broken into 5 parts).

Enjoy :)

Kevin

John McNally likes this.
  3. alan thompson

alan thompson Member

Fantastic bud.Well posted

4. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Member

Always love that show when it was on TV!!!!

alan thompson likes this.
  5. Leonard

Leonard Member

I watched this not so long ago and i found it highly entertaining and this is achually what got me back into Taekwondo and reminded me of how good Taekwondo can really be.
    And the Korean girl in part 4 is really cute.
    Thanks for posting.

6. Joe

Joe Member

Lol, I watched this like 3 days ago, was pretty cool to see where it all came from. Also, how different it is from the origin of the art o_O That would never happen here

7. NoBullShitFighting

NoBullShitFighting Active Member

The thing i reacted to in this program was the fact that they pretend ITF doesn't exist.

John McNally likes this.
  8. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Member

Ah I just discovered there was a second show started on the same principles as the human weapon called "fight quest". I have watched 13 full episodes in the time span of a week. This is one of those series I like better than the original. See the link below and enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpGZsJAfZBLt-iaAIidtJA

alan thompson and bowlie like this.
  9. Foggy

Foggy Active Member

The next time someone tells me how invalid TKD is in real world I am going to show them this. Fantastic and really shows the power of TKD.

"ohh but you use padding and protection", Dude that's because if you don't someone will probably die!

UK-Student likes this.