I've noticed some site problems. Is it me?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Chris J, May 7, 2014.

1. Chris J

Chris J Active Member

I've tried to edit posts, look at alerts, and go to my inbox without success. The site gets 'hung up' and doesn't respond. Is there anything wrong at my end?

Cheers

3. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

I've noticed this too and it's been a big pain in the butt.

4. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

I've noticed one way to successfully check alerts (in Chrome anyway) is to just right click the alerts link and select "open in new tab". Works for Inbox too.

5. Gnarlie

Gnarlie Well-Known Member

Me three.

6. Oerjan

Oerjan Active Member

I have huge problems getting into the site. The last few months logging in through facebook has not worked at all for me. Both in Explorer and in Chrome. The site just stops working while it is trying to get in. You might have noticed that I have all but stopped posting stuff here, and that is largely because I do not get in. I do read what is being discussed though so I have become a lurker:p

7. Finlay

Finlay Active Member

I have noticed a few problem posting replies here.

I enjoy the forum and there are many discussion I want to contribute to but it is taking a long time to get each post in

8. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

Are there any mods around to delete the spam bot posts and ban them?

9. Gnarlie

Seems like the site is largely unmoderated, which is good, it forces us to moderate our own behaviour, but bad, because we are apparently a wrinkly bunch in need of a rejuvenating facial scrub.

Ivor likes this.
  10. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

Maybe kihaping causes wrinkles?

11. Gnarlie

Only in the confused brows of first time spectators.

My phone autocorrect wants to type jihad instead of kihap. Maybe jihad causes wrinkles.

12. Raymond

Raymond Active Member

Jihad has many negative health effects!