Jumping in the patterns

Discussion in 'Taekwondo Patterns' started by Finlay, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Pleonasm

Pleonasm Active Member

Later is not now.

2. Gnarlie

Gnarlie Well-Known Member

Genius.

3. Matt

Matt Member

I'm sorry but you still never elaborated on why my experiences as a kid aren't useful??
    How many ears have you been training? I've been training for 12
    How many test have you taken? I've taken way too many to count
    Who's spent more time studying taekwondo? Oh right I have.

I'm sorry that sounds so rude, but I need to be blunt with you. What I did as a younger kid does matter, I started my training way before you did, that gives me the edge. Yes I might not have understood every little thing back then but I do now.

4. Gnarlie

Gnarlie Well-Known Member

This is Pleonasm's MO, Matt. As we can see from the patterns thread, he deliberately makes an erroneous claim and then does not back it up with evidence. He relies on other people with more knowledge and experience to do his work for him by correcting him. It's a cheap, parasitic way of gaining theoretical knowledge and is not uncommon on internet forums like this one. Unfortunately for him, it goes against the very values of Taekwondo to behave in such a way, and makes him look like an idiot in an environment where pretty much everyone has more experience and knowledge than he does.

I suspect he is younger than you are, his behaviour indicates as much. I know your knowledge and experience goes much deeper, and that you are much more mature in your outlook just based on interactions we have had here. Don't be drawn in.