My boy got his black belt!

Discussion in 'General Taekwondo Discussions' started by Paul Crawte, Jun 15, 2012.

?

How awesome is my son?

1. Bloomin' 'eck Paul - he's amaingly awesome!

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Wow! He's really stunningly awesome!

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Paul Crawte

Paul Crawte New Member

:)

Not a lot more to add really. Last Sunday my 12 year old awesome boy got his first dan. Twas great and I'm stupidly proud.

:)

2. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

That's awesome Paul. Your son must be really happy. How did the grading go? :)

3. lorraine

lorraine Member

What a fantastic acheivement. I'm not surprised you are stupidly proud! Congrats!

4. Brian

Brian Member

Congrats to him!

5. John Hulslander

John Hulslander Active Member

Awesome.
    Who was more nervous your boy or you?

6. Anthony Hayward

Anthony Hayward Active Member

BNE%20Nth%20Grading%20Winter%202012-69.jpg That is fantastic to here...my daughter did the same about 3 weeks ago....As a parent I couldn't have been happier...it was such an emotional day for all of us..but to see the smile on her face when given her black belt was mindblowing...I bet you felt the same....he has mastered the basics now the TKD journey begins...best of luck....Here is a photo of her special day...one happy family

Mick King and lorraine like this.
  7. dojo

dojo Member

That's an amazing accomplishment and it's great to have someone young do all the hard work and see that IT PAYS OFF. Amazing life lesson for the kid and everyone involved. I bet you were proud, it's one of those moments a parent knows he/she has done an amazing job educating their kid ;)

8. Master Fahy

Master Fahy Active Member

Congrads to him! When are you going to get yours? Master Fahy

9. Paul Crawte

Paul Crawte New Member

When do I get mine? hmm... time will tell. It's not a race - as I say to my son (now that he's got his before I got mine....)

10. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Member

I just went thru the same with my 12 year old daughter. I'm not sure how was more excited me or her.

Paul Crawte likes this.
  11. altavista111

altavista111 New Member

Well,, congratulations to him..

12. terry bilton

terry bilton New Member

i am a blackbelt and so are my two bros...my brother recieved is blackbelt when he was eleven and i was so proud of him so i know exactly were you are coming from. you should be proud of him ,well done.