Needed to reduce coflicting information.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by John McNally, Mar 2, 2013.

1. John McNally

John McNally Active Member

Hi there i suggest the ability to discuss topics focused on the ITF and WTF style and to have maybe an emblem on your id or post to show your primary discepline, just a thought.
    After all one thing is meant to be and that is all practitioners no matter the style or affiliation etc are familly as TKD practitioners.

3. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

I can add forum prefixes easily. This would allow you to append ITF or WTF to any post you write.

Are there any other organisations we should consider?

Kevin

4. John McNally

Cheers Kevin, i think it may be to many to list, maybe the style its self is enougth. may be we need to ask the question in the forum.
    Our Group is ITF and WTF as we have both school types and instructors.

Just some of the recognised groups are listed below.
    When i say recognised i mean registered and legitimate groups.

A.T.K.D.A
    I.T.C
    LTSI
    UKITF
    GTFI uk
    A.I.T.F
    T.A.G.B.
    P.U.M.A
    GTF
    A.C.E

5. John McNally

If it can be done it might be usfull to also ut a country flag next to the profile icon that shows up on threads, next to where it says member.
    This may help discussions so they can note initially where they are coming from in regards $ £ or other such as styles. i could do with one that would symbolise international.

6. Kevin

Ahhhh. I actually added this to the forum when I launched the forum. You just need to make sure you edit your profile with your rank and association etc.

7. John McNally

Hi Kevin can i ask you to give the options of ITC , ATKDA, GTFI as then i will also be able to share the forum on the ITC facebook page and the sites.

8. John McNally

by the way we the forum is been spammed by lowel

9. Kevin

Added :)

Appreciate you letting me know. I've banned him. Unfortunately, forums tend to attract spammers from time to time.

10. John McNally

Hi there Kevin, thank you and also anytime, i think you have a great thing going here and only want to support if your okay with that.

Regards

John

11. John McNally

Hi there Kevin.
    Your going to love me, the ATDKA should be ATKDA please buddy.

Cheers

12. Kevin

Thanks. I'm hoping to grow the forum more this year. I really appreciate your help with this.

Changed. Thanks for that. You need to keep me on my toes as I'm prone to make small mistakes from time to time :)

13. GreywulfTKD

GreywulfTKD Member

Hi Kevin, would the AAU Taekwondo Program be eligible to make the list of organizations to choose on this website? They accept WTF, ITF, and Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan styles, and issue their own dan ranks. They promote Olympic and point sparring, but as I understand it, their Olympic sparring has rules that are sometimes slightly different than WTF or USAT. I am currently a member of AAU TKD.

Here is the website for more info: http://www.aautaekwondo.org/